Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 103

Thread: Vick will apparently be exonerated

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick will apparently be exonerated

    how in the hell can anyone call mike vick a thug?
    it wasnt pot, hes never been in jail, never assaulted anyone, never had any kind of mix-up with the law.

    again, this board, as far as i can tell, is mostly backdoor RACISTS. facts are facts guys. this guy, as it was proved, did NOTHING wrong. so eat that.

    mike vick is not a thug, mike vick is not a criminal, and those are the facts.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick will apparently be exonerated

    well thank God someone is reasonable on this forum
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #53
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick will apparently be exonerated

    Hey I've defended Mike. I can't and won't defend Marcus but pretty early I said this sounded odd and very questionable.

    I actually think that there is a lot of inherent racism about it honestly.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick will apparently be exonerated

    shouldve specified...a reasonable poster who wouldn't be seen as having a "hokie bias" as you or i would
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick will apparently be exonerated

    [ QUOTE ]
    but wouldn't that catch the news b/c it's the superbowl and not necessarily because of the player?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Not necessarily. At that time I think it was more because of his recent award for community service, or man of the year or something. I think Schaub would be published because he is Vick's backup too. Take Johnathan Joseph for instance. He is busted for pot yesterday and its not like its be hush hush over that either.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #56
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick will apparently be exonerated

    I fail to see how this "debate" is still going strong when it practically died about 15 posts earlier.

    Who really takes this stuff seriously, anyways? Who cares what other people think about Michael Vick? I don't care what anyone else thinks about him, because hell, I don't even know the guy! And none of you do, either!

    As I said earlier, regardless of what people think of him, he's still going to get paid to play football and he's still going to remain one of the most popular players in the NFL.

    Just let it rest. You can think what you think about him, but it's ridiculous to continue to argue about whether or not he's a "thug" when it has already been proven FALSE by FACTS.

    /END OF THREAD, NOW PLEASE LET IT DIE - THIS IS POINTLESS.
    Officially retired

  7. #57
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick will apparently be exonerated

    i hadnt heard anything about jonathan joseph...and it probably wasn't on CNN...although i obviously could be wrong
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick will apparently be exonerated

    chubz calling something pointless??


    hhahahahahahahahahahahaha
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick will apparently be exonerated

    i did hear about jonathan joesph via espn, the 9th bengal this year [censored]
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick will apparently be exonerated

    [ QUOTE ]
    chubz calling something pointless??


    hhahahahahahahahahahahaha

    [/ QUOTE ]

    That's about how hard I laughed when I read your "most of the forum is backdoor RACISTS" comment, only multiply the "haha" line by five.
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •